Getting Started With
A guide to getting started with mobile photography and art using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Jumpstart your creativity with mobile photography and art. Harness your creativity with the tool that's already in your pocket, whether it's your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
This guide was updated on Sunday, May 5, 2013.
The Ease of iPhoneography
How to Use Multi-Touch Gestures on your iPhone, iPod and iPad
Keeping an iPhoneography Journal
Essential Photo Apps
Sharing your photos
How to Use Flickr
A Guide to Instagram
How to Delete Your Instagram Account
How to Install and Use Emoji Emoticons
Managing your images
How to Automatically Backup Your Mobile Photos With Dropbox
How to Save an Image to your iPhone, iPod or iPad
Decluttering Your iPhone & iPad
More fun, creative things you can do
Table of Contents: Guides and Tutorials
- Getting Started With iPhone Photography « You Are Here
- New & Noteworthy Apps
- 7 Essential Photo Apps
- Top Apps for Photo Effects, Filters and Post Processing
- Top Art Apps for Sketching, Painting and Applying Painterly Effects
- Designer's Toolbox. Top apps for designers. From gathering ideas, sketching, outlining and creating your design.
- Textures & Clipart. Sources for royalty free textures and clipart that are free to use.
- Accessories for your iPod, iPhone and iPad
- A Creative Business. Key resources I use for my creative business.