Tips, Tutorials and Guides for iPhone and iPad Photography & Art
Step-by-step guides to how to harness your creativity with your iPhone and iPad.
Here you'll find everything from guides to get started, highly recommended go-to photo apps, tutorials to dig deeper, tips and ideas for photo sharing, managing your workflow and how to organise your digital photos.
With a market oversaturated with filter and effect apps, it's easy to yearn for something unique, artistic and fresh that lets you express your personal, singular style and expression. Discover the professional grade tools that give you endless creative opportunities and that are easily accessible to both skilled and casual artists.
Table of Contents: Guides and Tutorials
- Getting Started With iPhone Photography
- New & Noteworthy Apps
- 7 Essential Photo Apps
- Top Apps for Photo Effects, Filters and Post Processing
- Top Art Apps for Sketching, Painting and Applying Painterly Effects
- Designer's Toolbox. Top apps for designers. From gathering ideas, sketching, outlining and creating your design.
- Textures & Clipart. Sources for royalty free textures and clipart that are free to use.
- Accessories for your iPod, iPhone and iPad
- A Creative Business. Key resources I use for my creative business.
These selective app lists with only top-notch resources are freshly updated as new noteworthy creative apps are released and make their way into this selection of outstanding resources.
These resources are based on tools for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, but when possible, you'll also find alternatives for Android, Windows Phone, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry and Kindle Fire, as well as desktop companions for Mac, Windows and Linux.
This spring, free downloadable PDFs for will be available for Members of Club Marmalade Moon, that you can save and refer to over and over again.